RESTART DAY 1

Options
I AM ONCE AGAIN RESTARTING MY GOALS TO LOSE WIEGHT AND BE HEATHLY. I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR NEW YEAR RELOSUTIONS TO HELP[ MOTIVATE ME . FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.... WE ALL COULD USE SOME MOTIVATE . FEEL FREE TO POST OR JOIN ME IN MY RESTART!

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Figure out what went wrong last time, then work out a strategy to deal with it and prevent it from throwing you off track.

Every pound you lose now is one less you have to lose next year. I will be doing the same this month and working hard. Good luck.
  • serenaslimdown
    Options
    Today is my Restart day to. Better late than never!!! I want to be 20lbs lighter before heading into the new year!
  • Femme_TC1527
    Options
    Today is also my start day im very excited. We can do this ladies :-)
  • bestlife42
    bestlife42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your restart! I also decided not to wait until the new year to get back on track. Let's drop some pounds before 2015!
  • Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We won't talk about how many restarts I've had. Lets do this.
  • katiedid1179
    katiedid1179 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my restart as well. I figured I'd wait until all the Thanksgiving leftovers were eaten :p
  • jenifferlopez718
    jenifferlopez718 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is what I will do subconsciously I restart every 7 days. So today I'm restarting. It's my 13 th day. Btw Im Izzy. If you find yourself giving up gimme a holler I certainly need all the help I can get too.:)
  • DuvalPierreYves
    Options
    Good initiative, you can do it
  • loukatkuk
    Options
    I am re-starting too! I had a great day yesterday so need to keep it up!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    good luck you can do it. key this time is to never stop.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    it is my restart day as well. did poorly over the holiday and did not even go to the gym. I would love to lost at least 5 pounds this month. good luck and yes we can do this!!!
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    after a good run I went off track (pun intended I am recommitting today as well... OP request sent anyone else feel free I do best with some accountability...
  • calliegonz
    calliegonz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Restarting here as well. Been up and down with weightloss because I have not been consistent. Over it. Time to get my life back! Let's get it done ladies & gents! Feel free to add me! :)
  • tssomerville6113
    tssomerville6113 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day2 - Feeling great! To all who added me . Thanks for all the Support!
  • tssomerville6113
    tssomerville6113 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started an offical Group Feel Free to join !