hey!

Options
Not really new on here but decided to have another try, to really stick to it this time but i need motivation, and i mean a lot of...... anyone out there with as much to lose as me and that needs motivation too and would like to be friends would be much appreciated.... And if i can do it any one can:smile:

Replies

• alibslim
    alibslim Posts: 16
    Options
    I am just like you need motivation!!!!! Since you have done this before maybe you can give me a few suggestions. I am rather new to this myself. Love to be friends!!!
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Me too, add me... i'm staring with 40 lbs weight loss goals at 20lbs increments but im ultimate goal would be to get to 180 then 160...
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    I definitely can help motivate :D
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    We all need motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • professor142
    professor142 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies, I am sure with each others support you can stay on track. I am currently at 12 lb weight lose and still working hard to get the rest off. Only recommendation I would have is to exercise every day. I have tried to lose weight without it by just dieting and the weight came off a lot slower. I walk about 1 1/2 - 2 miles a day at an average pace and noticed I lost weight. Keep up the hard work ladies and I will be rooting for you.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi we have a similar starting amount to lose and I'm also from the uk friend request on the way :-)
  • perfect_angelil
    Options
    thanx :)