30 Day Shred Results- Can you see the difference? (With pict

Options
Hi everyone! On April 1st I decided to try Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred. I tried to do the 30 days straight but ended up hurting my leg so I took 2 rest days. As Jillian says “No injuries please”. To make up for the fact that I missed two days, I decided to do two additional days passed my original 30. Overall I liked this video and I have a love/hate attitude towards Jillian. As far as my results go I am disappointed. But here are my results.

Day 1
Hips/Waist 42 in
L Arm 12 in
R Arm 12 in
L Leg (thigh) 23.5 in
R Leg (thigh) 23.5 in
Stomach 41 in
Neck 14 in
Bust (w/bra) 42 in
Weight 186

I ended up gaining 5 pounds by the halfway point (day 15) so my weight was up to 191.

Day 30
Hips/Waist 42 in
L Arm 12 in
R Arm 12 in
L Leg (thigh) 23.5 in
R Leg (thigh) 23.5 in
Stomach 40 in
Neck 13.5 in
Bust (w/bra) 41 in
Weight 186

Overall I lost: 1 inch off my stomach, .5 inch off my neck, 1 inch off my bust and I ended up dropping those 5 pounds that I gain. I also can do pushups when I couldn’t before. However when I look at the pictures I can’t tell a difference and that could be because I see myself every day. Can you see a difference? Thanks for reading. (Pictures below) My apologies if the pictures don't work

Before:
Frontview04-01-11-1.jpg (Day 1 Front)
Sideview04-01-11-1.jpg (Day 1 Side)

After:
DSCN0198-1.jpg (Day 30 Front)
DSCN0197.jpg(Day 30 Side)

Replies

• Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in the side views! Even if the weight didn't change much (or at all perhaps), it simply means that for where you've burned fat off, you've gained muscle somewhere.

You are certainly making progress, keep up the great work!!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in you tummy!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You're stomach look a bit smaller from the side from what I can see.

I gained a good 3 lbs at my half way mark too. They went away as well tho.

NSV are great too! Hope you feel stronger!! <3
  • busymomyof3
    busymomyof3 Posts: 31
    Options
    you seem to have a more defined waist from the front view & the side view shows a bigger difference.. your not as round :)
  • loum11
    loum11 Posts: 9
    Options
    hi, can defo see a difference in your tummy as everyone has said above!

great work keep going!
  • Niaind
    Niaind Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou: I really appreciate the feedback. It really helps especially since I was so frustrated a few days ago and was feeling like I wasted 30 days. But I do feel stronger and am planning on starting round 2 of the shred!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 sizes since starting the Shred ! No siginificant weight loss! I do each Level for 30days! Im toned in my arms, calves and my abs are starting to appear again! Starting Level 3 tonite ! Keep it up!
  • Beijos
    Beijos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference in the side view!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!