Starting now not next year!

Options
Hello everyone!
I have decided that I want to get back into shape today and not next year. A month from now I will be glad that I did. I am 5'1 and weigh 137 would love to be 125-127 again. I am 25 years old. Jogging is my primary cardio exercise of choice but I love to switch it up. I need some friends!

Replies

• morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I'd love to give you support throughout your journey!
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sending a FR :) I'm 5'2'' at about 145 looking to get down to 125ish as well. 23 years old and a new half marathoner. Signed up for 5 total in 2015.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm older, but about the same height... Add if you'd like. Nikki
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Way to go. There is really no need to wait!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'1" and down to 143 (from SW 155). Aiming to get down to 115 by next year. Feel free to add me!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also 5'1, lost 15 pounds and 17 till goal. Anyone is free to add me - friend request sent :)
  • ChristenSchwiegerath
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25 years old too, and running is also my favorite exercise.
  • smallsopro
    smallsopro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 134 here, late 20s, in a really similar boat! Today is my 4th day of faithfully tracking calories, after months of being very sporadic with it, and steadily gaining weight. I was 126 in May, and I'd really like to get back there (or really, to 120 or 115 if I'm being honest).

Let's cheer each other on! You can do it! :smiley: And you're totally right, a month from now you'll be so glad you did it.