I DID IT - Woo hoo

Options
Did the first P90X workout - probably won't be able to move tomorrow and only did about 10 of each move but I did it - Just had to toot my horn.....no one will notice for another 3 to 6 months but I know you guys can understand.....okay I'm out Zzzzzzz - lol

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Congratulations..can relate...i run for the first time 10 times a minute...too a lot of people nothing, for me a major step. I was always very sportive. Trained horses, did biking and volleyball, swimming etc. But running nope never. I just couldnt. Than i got injured and it was out of the question that i would ever run. Walking was already a miracle....and see here i did it too.

So yeah you must have the same muscle aging as me but feeling a champ!!!!

:) Keep on going!
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! always will be my favorite program your gonna love your results! Keep up the great work. If you ever need any help with it or have questions feel free to message me
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Balaru wrote: »
    Did the first P90X workout - probably won't be able to move tomorrow and only did about 10 of each move but I did it - Just had to toot my horn.....no one will notice for another 3 to 6 months but I know you guys can understand.....okay I'm out Zzzzzzz - lol

It doesn't matter what others notice, what matters is that you did it. Good work.

Now remember, this is just the first. ;)
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    onto day 2!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    nice! keep it up
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awwww… we started this round on the same day! You can add me if you want to keep each other accountable. <<<high 5>>> and BRING IT for Plyo tonight. It is tough but burns HUGE calories :)
  • kart8889
    kart8889 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mind if I jump in here Im in week 6 of p90x lovin it! Already compleated T25 and the old version of p90 . Just started using this tracker. used another one before but this one is much better. Also post every day on team beachbody and log in wowy challange