Replies

• Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lovely!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Cute as a button and looking great. Congrats.
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    <3
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Outstanding
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

you look absolutely amazing, completely different even with the different type of clothing.

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    It's very noticeable! You've worked really hard honey, well done! xx
  • jkblair50
    Options
    Wow! I didn't know it was you in the 2nd picture! I have just started on my 50 lb journey and You are going to be my inspiration! Thank You!!!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are beautiful before and after! How long did it take to lose the 50?
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yup - it's noticeable and you look great. Well done!!! You are a very pretty girl no matter what weight you are but you look much slimmer in the 'after' pic. Do you feel better/healthier/fitter?

Would you mind sharing with us your starting & finishing weight/measurements? Also, how long did it take to lose the 50lbs?

I'm 5'5" and need to lose between 40 and 50lbs (I'll decide for sure once I've dropped 40!)....I've already lost 10lbs since New Years Day which has given me a big boost and a great start.

I'm always really interested when someone around my height and with a similar amount of weight to lose achieves their goal. I can relate more to you than to someone who only needs to drop 15lbs or someone who wants to lose 100lbs+....I guess there are quite a few of us who are in the middle and need to lose about 50lbs? Seems that way.

Anyway, any extra info that you feel comfortable sharing would be a great motivator.

Thanks!!!
  • cottony
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    Congrats! You are beautiful before and after! How long did it take to lose the 50?
    It all took me quite long 3 years,because of yo-yoing weight.
  • cottony
    Options
    jkblair50 wrote: »
    Wow! I didn't know it was you in the 2nd picture! I have just started on my 50 lb journey and You are going to be my inspiration! Thank You!!!
    :) It's really nice to know that someone can get inspired from my little weight loss journey.

• cottony
    Options
    Yup - it's noticeable and you look great. Well done!!! You are a very pretty girl no matter what weight you are but you look much slimmer in the 'after' pic. Do you feel better/healthier/fitter?

Would you mind sharing with us your starting & finishing weight/measurements? Also, how long did it take to lose the 50lbs?

I'm 5'5" and need to lose between 40 and 50lbs (I'll decide for sure once I've dropped 40!)....I've already lost 10lbs since New Years Day which has given me a big boost and a great start.

I'm always really interested when someone around my height and with a similar amount of weight to lose achieves their goal. I can relate more to you than to someone who only needs to drop 15lbs or someone who wants to lose 100lbs+....I guess there are quite a few of us who are in the middle and need to lose about 50lbs? Seems that way.

Anyway, any extra info that you feel comfortable sharing would be a great motivator.

Thanks!!!

First of all,thank you.
    Yes I feel better,healthier,smaller :-D
    My starting weight was around 180lbs and now it has become 126lbs.
    And yeah I have noticed that quite few people here my height need to lose this or similar amount of weight,so it's always great to find new companions :-P
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    cottony wrote: »

Thanks!!!

First of all,thank you.
    Yes I feel better,healthier,smaller :-D
    My starting weight was around 180lbs and now it has become 126lbs.
    And yeah I have noticed that quite few people here my height need to lose this or similar amount of weight,so it's always great to find new companions :-P

Thanks for the extra info....

My starting weight on 1st Jan was 181 lbs. I'm now 170 lbs and aiming for 140 lbs but possibly less depending on how I feel when I get there.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah.... it's noticeable!!! You look great!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Whoa...you must def can tell the change, transformation, weight loss! Great job! Great inspiration.
  • anniec1448
    Options
    Thanks everyone for kind words,this whole MFP community is great on motivating. :)

How long did it take you to lose and how much did you lose?
  • cottony
    Options
    anniec1448 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for kind words,this whole MFP community is great on motivating. :)

How long did it take you to lose and how much did you lose?

For all the weight(50lbs) it took me together 3 years,but the majority(~35lbs) i lost in around 9 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!