MFP Oldtimers 50 ish?

Options
I was here back in 2010, coming back to seal the deal, have great habits that have stuck with me, Have some poor habits that have stuck with me too... Looking for motivating friends to hold me accountable.

Replies

• DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey Jack - feel free to add me. I just turned 49 and I am committed to finding my abs! If you fall off the wagon, I'll send you a note to find ya - and, you can do the same for me. I like to look at the success stories on this site - it convinces me that this is doable - we can make it a reality!
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i'll be 50 next year. I really cant believe it. I call myself 30-19! I want to get my rear end up off the back of my thighs before I turn the big 5-0. so far, down 68 pounds. my moto is "protect your progress" and right now I could use some help with that. gaining is not an option, I have been getting rid of clothes the minute they are to big. I am up for a couple new friends if your intrested
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    50 HA!!! Try 72. No whining.
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you like. Good and bad habits are common hopefully we can assist each other utilizing the good habits more often.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 51 and have been loyally on MFP since April of 2012, though my ticker says I joined in 2011. Add me, if you would like.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 52 and banging away...feel free to add me.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I am 54 and hanging in there. I cook a lot too so I have some great meals. Add me if you want.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 next year, feel free to add me. I don't talk much about diet and exercise, but add away!
  • kmbrvt99
    kmbrvt99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and far from being an oldtimer! Feel free to add me.
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and pedantic about keeping these 60lbs off.
    I too, still have some bad habits that I need to break - it's hard since I'm been a "grazer/snacker" all my life. I have been eating three meals a day for the past 10 months without one single unplanned snack - but I still want to snack every night when I sit down in front of the TV.
    Please feel free to add me if you like. Maybe we can break these bad habits one day at a time.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and MFP calorie counting has been the answer for me. I am always conscious of what I am eating and plan accordingly. Even on those rare occasions (and I mean only about 10 days over the last year) when recording wasn't feasible - I used common sense on nutrition and portion size ( fist-size).

I "officially record" my weight once a week (same day/time) and "monitor" myself on other days so I can adjust intake if necessary. I have never exceeded my weekly intake target.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]73641431.png[/url]