Favorite junk foods? List them here!

Options

Replies

• rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    This thread is not good for my hunger, but I'll join!

Give me a huge pan of ooey gooey brownies.

I also LOVE LOVE spicy sweet chili Doritos dipped in Sour Cream.

I still can't figure out how I became overweight....
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Spicy jalapeno potato chips with cheddar cheese or hot buttery movie popcorn with jalapenos
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    white cheddar popcorn, gummi bears (chocolate covered ones are even better), and frozen desserts of any kind.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Coca-cola on ice with Ruffles and french onion dip, crackers, french fries, alcohol.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella sticks and tortilla chips with the cheese salsa. Give me a jar of that and i can finish it. . . oops?
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Paula's donuts!!!

http://paulasdonuts.com/menu/

these babies are so filled that they weigh a 1/2lb per donut!!! NO LIE I weighed one!!
  • radiatingkayla
    radiatingkayla Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've found "healthy" versions of all mine :)
    newman's own o's (oreos)
    justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups (reese's)
    coconut milk ice cream
    dark chocolate covered almonds
    annie's bunny grahams
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Ice cream...vanilla ice cream with hot raspberries...magnums...in fact...any ice cream!
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    cookies. homemade cookies or bakery cookies, not grocery store bagged cookies-chips ahoy do not come in my house but homemade or bakery cookies--I could eat my body weight. the Whole Foods across the street from my house (across the street mind you) has this international cookie bar--cookies from all different ethnic bakeries. I can hear them calling out to me in the night.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fritos scoops and french onion dip
    Snickers candy bar
    Natural Cheetos
    Any flavor Doritos
    Oh, and french fries. Big thick crunchy ones, not those silly little thin things.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Coca-cola on ice with Ruffles and french onion dip, crackers, french fries, alcohol.

Mmmm, Ruffles with french onion dip. It is the one food combo I've completely cut out of my diet in the last six months because I have zero control over these. I would turn into a horror movie villain if I started and somebody took them away from me before I scraped the last bit of creamy goodness out of the tub with the tiniest chip crumb left in the bag.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    shirataki noodles and cauliflower cookies.

emma-stone-yum-gif.gif
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Wetterdew wrote: »
    Kit Kats are the snack of the GODS.

What's your favorite hunk food?

Trader Joes:
    - chocolate covered bing cherries
    - cowboy bark

Nabisco:
    - Oreos

Nature:
    - Cooked meat that was marinated in mustard and lawrys. I'll eat that like an addict nailing a pile of cookies.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&Ms!!!!
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, let's see:
    jelly beans
    Frito scoops with Frito dip (cream cheese, ketchup and worcestshire sauce)
    dark chocolate
    wine
    cheesecake - any kind. In fact, I still have some pumpkin cheesecake at home. BRB...
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    definitely potato chips
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »
    shirataki noodles and cauliflower cookies.

emma-stone-yum-gif.gif
    Heh.

But srsly, junk food or not, I could eat these things all damn day every day:
    PB
    Wine
    Cheese
    Pickles
    Lasagna
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I have this thing for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes. They don't even taste very good anymore, but I still eat them. It's nostalgia I think.

Any Lindt chocolate bar. I have salted caramel and coffee blast in my bedside table.

French fries for sure. And onion rings.

Oh and chips and salsa. My gosh I could eat those alllll day.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Mmmm, Ruffles with french onion dip. It is the one food combo I've completely cut out of my diet in the last six months because I have zero control over these. I would turn into a horror movie villain if I started and somebody took them away from me before I scraped the last bit of creamy goodness out of the tub with the tiniest chip crumb left in the bag.
    Pretty amazing stuff, isn't it? I only indulge in that particular treat once a quarter, but when I do, I eat the whole tub of dip and half a bag of Ruffles and sometimes a second coke. I snack on this when its "one-man party night."

Addicting though. I hear ya.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Pretty amazing stuff, isn't it? I only indulge in that particular treat once a quarter, but when I do, I eat the whole tub of dip and half a bag of Ruffles and sometimes a second coke. I snack on this when its "one-man party night."

Addicting though. I hear ya.
    Helluva Good Dip <3