biggest loser club?

Options
Is anyone a member there? They are giving 3 free books with the membership right now so I was wondering what anyone else thought about it!

Replies

• tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have considered it, but didnt do it. Once I found this site, I decided against it thinking that there may be some redundancy.
  • tbranch3634
    Options
    i have been for the last year and i learned so much, I lost 76 pounds and got within 20 pounds of my goal and decided I could do it on my own. It's harder than I thought it would be. The one thing i really liked was that it made the menu for me and if i didn't like it then you could swap it out for something you did like.
  • cycle4fun
    cycle4fun Posts: 26
    Options
    Not sure if it is kind of similar, but I just got an offer for Jilian Michaels Onine Diet, with customized weight-loss plan; fitness videos, recipes, menu guide etc. for $ 3.49 a week. Maybe I will try but I keep coming back here, because it all comes down to calories in/out. Every diet plan is about certain amount of calories and exercise. It's all about how to stay motivated I think.
  • stephilderton
    stephilderton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I wish I had my $40 back. It really, really sucks. There is very little flexibility in logging foods, etc., and there is nothing new there that you can't get here for free.