Hey everyone. :-)

Options
Hi! I'm Lindsey. I find myself in the (somewhat terrifying) position of needing to lose about 100 pounds, and I need all the support I can get to help me believe that it's possible. I've been logging for about 40 days now, and while I've seen a little progress (pounds and inches lost), I had a really disappointing weigh-in/measurement session today, and I'm feeling incredibly discouraged. I'm hoping that de-lurking will help me stay accountable. Thank you all for creating such a positive and encouraging environment. I hope I'll be a good addition to it. :)

Replies

• hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Holly. I'm 21 and also have around 100lbs to lose. Hang in there. This is a lifestyle change and there will be ups and downs. What is important is your consistency and not giving up! I'm sending you a friend request :)
  • I_HaveWings
    I_HaveWings Posts: 3
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey just started a few days ago! I have about 150-ish pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 115lbs, a weight that is recommended for my height and age. Its a lot but it would be great to have like minded people to share success with as well!
  • lindseyloo72001
    lindseyloo72001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. :smile: