Day 61 & continuing my journey

Options

My success story is that I started this long overdue journey. My workout buddy has reached her weight goal & I'm soon to be there in a few months.

Hi there, my name is Judy, 5'2", 164# with at least 20-25# to go. Soon to be exiting out of the morbidly obese range with a BMI of 30 (goal of 26-27) Start # was 182. Muffin tops, "I could easily lose this weight but too busy now." That was me.

July 14, 2014 I was in my ED being worked up for a heart attack. On September 7th, 2014, I started my journey. Its Day 61 today. I food & exercise journal daily.

I would like to add friends that have journaled at least 30 days so far. Even through the holidays!!

Judy :)

Replies

• Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done, Judy!!
    I have started my journey and I am on day 55! First time I have made it over 10 days. I am thrilled. Keep doing what you're doing! :smile:
  • DanielleJoyyyy
    Options
    I have been tracking my food and fitness on the myfitnesspal app for 51 straight days :) First time I have ever stuck with something like this for this long! Keep on keeping on!
  • melissaj36
    melissaj36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy,

well done!!!
    I have been logging for 87 days straight now and have lost 17lbs :) . not there just yet about 10lbs to my goal then see how I feel may set a new one!

Melissa
  • 1donner1
    1donner1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy,
    Today is my 275th day (I think it is). I'm down 40 lbs and am always open for new friends. I try to log consistently. I've hit a few walls through my journey, but I get back up, dust myself off and keep trudging on. I'm 20 lbs from my goal and plan on losing it by continuing to use mfp, its been the only success I've ever had.

Keep up the good work, you'll get there! Add me if you'd like,

Donna
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!