Cardio in the morning and Circuit training at night?

Options
Hello guys, need some advice

12 WEEKS PLAN

My plan is the following: monday through friday 30 to 45 minutes of cardio in the morning and 30 to 45 minutes of circuit training training at night.

I will be eating enough protein, carbs and fat, actually im following a good nutrition plan.

My goal is to cut FAT and WEIGHT!

Thanks!!

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you do for the "circuit training training"?
  • FaridPERU
    FaridPERU Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    thanks for reply, actually i do full body routine with kettlebells and dumbbells.

protocol tabata for 45 minutes // 20 secs work and 10 secs rest
  • FaridPERU
    Options
    actually i have a lot of muscle with lot of fat
  • Hendrickssissy
    Options
    Cardio when you wake because you have to eat within the first hour of waking. 20 grms carbs 25 grams protein. First 3 meals of the day like this...last two meals only protein and veggies.....no carbs...Weight training hard core three or four times per week. No rest day! Do this until you get to where you want to be! :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,511 Member
    Options
    FaridPERU wrote: »
    thanks for reply, actually i do full body routine with kettlebells and dumbbells.

protocol tabata for 45 minutes // 20 secs work and 10 secs rest
    That's not Tabata protocol. "True" Tabata is 4 minutes long. Any longer than that is HIIT training.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,511 Member
    Options
    Cardio when you wake because you have to eat within the first hour of waking. 20 grms carbs 25 grams protein. First 3 meals of the day like this...last two meals only protein and veggies.....no carbs...Weight training hard core three or four times per week. No rest day! Do this until you get to where you want to be! :wink:
    Untrue. One doesn't HAVE to eat within an hour of waking. There is no clinical evidence to prove that meal timing has significant results in weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Disregard this ^
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

why do you have to eat within an hour of waking? Everyone's protein/macro goals will be quite different.
    OP I think if you can handle that routine go with it. I personally run or do HIIT in the AM and then lift four days a week in the afternoons, I do this mainly to workout around naps and feeding of two babies. I've made great gains in the strength department, cardio is minimal but I miss it when it's not there, I'm not trying to lose but I'm eating ALOT, so make sure you're getting enough fuel.....
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

This sounds waaaaay too complicated.
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's good to eat carbs hour(s) before any workout. I have tried just proteins before a workout and I never felt so weak.
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you want to do 30-45 mins of interval training in the evening? And if you are doing Tabata and going as hard as you can in each interval30-45 mins will be very tough. I know if I went that hard for that long, I probably wouldn't be able to go hard again the next day. 20 mins of tabata HIIT should be more than enough because you are also doing cardio in the morning. HIIT will create that afterburn so that you will burn more cals while you sleep. I think if you are doing such long HIIT interval training every day, you will open up yourself to injury. But to each his own. Good luck!!
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

britney-confused.gif

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Calling your evening training circuit or HIIT is probably more accurate than using the term Tabata.

Tabata is going as hard as you possibly can for 20 seconds then resting 10 and then going again. Most people cant even do the 4 minutes.

45 minutes of intervals is just higher intensity cardio.

Edit: Not bagging on your program just explaining what Tabata is. It has been hijacked by some people that just take the 20 seconds work/10 second rest model and call it Tabata.

HIIT has also been hijacked as most people ignore what the first two letter stand for.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Flab2Fab27 wrote: »

britney-confused.gif

hahahah
  • FaridPERU
    Options
    Calling your evening training circuit or HIIT is probably more accurate than using the term Tabata.

Tabata is going as hard as you possibly can for 20 seconds then resting 10 and then going again. Most people cant even do the 4 minutes.

45 minutes of intervals is just higher intensity cardio.

Edit: Not bagging on your program just explaining what Tabata is. It has been hijacked by some people that just take the 20 seconds work/10 second rest model and call it Tabata.

HIIT has also been hijacked as most people ignore what the first two letter stand for.

thanks my friend
  • FaridPERU
    Options
    thanks everybody for the support!