Tracking P90X

Options
Is there a quick way to add the P90X workouts to the diary or do you have to add each seperate move for each workout each day? I'm starting it tonight. Starts with the chest exercise dvd. Mostly upper body.

Replies

• Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Really - nobody can help? Oh well - guess I'll be typing a lot then...lol :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    and you still get your burn from your fingers blazing on the keyboard.
  • Balaru
    Options
    LOL - I just finished it! Whoo Hoo!!!! My fingertips will probably be all I can move tomorrow - lol
  • Allenjs20
    Allenjs20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the same question. I found this: http://p90xcalories.com/
  • danfiveoh
    Options
    I used a calorie estimate, from a site like above, (took a little off to account for it probably overestimating) and then logged each entire workout as a custom exercise (e.g. "P90X - Chest and Back").

I did the same for Insanity, the calories won't be exact, but I left a margin for error and ate sensibly.
  • Balaru
    Options
    Thanks ya'll. Will definitely add it that way. I'm still a newbie but learning more everyday
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You could wear a HRM and use that calorie estimate.
  • skuggiaiko
    Options
    I enter the stretching under cardio, there are several minutes of it (and apparently stretching is sorted under cardio) and that gets me some of the credit :)
  • missmariamac
    missmariamac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I was just wondering the same thing. Would be cool if they could group excersizes into workouts like P90x ab ripper includes: bicycles, crunchy frogs, etc.. Then we could just drop in the whole workout! So much more work. Haha. Will try adding based on what you mentioned above!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Balaru wrote: »
    Is there a quick way to add the P90X workouts to the diary or do you have to add each seperate move for each workout each day? I'm starting it tonight. Starts with the chest exercise dvd. Mostly upper body.

Log it as circuit training, the erros net off.

Ignore the HRM recommendation, they're not designed for that kind of activity.