Hello - new member from East of England

albali
albali Posts: 225 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi
I'm Ali and new to MFP. I have about 2 stone or more to loose and a tummy to tone up! Just filled in today's food record sheet and was soooo ashamed! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life though!! Positive mental attitude!!
Gave up smoking a fortnight ago, which was much easier than I thought! Weight next!

Wow. so many lovely replies so soon!! I'd like someone to explain what 'adding' someone is though?? What does it entail and what benefit does it bring? Thanks all. xx

Replies

• JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Welcome to MFP! I've been here for just over a month and I love this site! Hope you enjoy it!
  • welcome I am visiting there in september goddess willing( ie the petrol prices drop back here in the states) good luck on your goal
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Welcome to MFP, you'll like it here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Welcome to MFP! I am from the East of England too! London to be precise. I live in Essex now though. I wish you all the best on your journey! Feel free to add me if you want to!
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Hi welcome to MFP :)

I've got a couple of stone to shift too, and funnily enough I gave up smoking last night - so I'm a whole day smoke free lol :) x
  • dd_salas
    dd_salas Posts: 57 Member
    Quitting smoking is the toughest!!!! Every once in a while, I still crave one - but I quit drinking all alcohol too, so that's helped LOADS. Hooray to us for taking many small steps to being healthy!!!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Hi - by "adding me" we mean adding us as friends - therefore if you go into someone's profile by clicking on their name then there will be a button to "add as friend". This will then send a friend request to that person for them to accept (a bit like facebook and other social networking sites. Its worthwhile building a friend network for support and advise therefore feel free to "add me" too as a fellow UK resident; though I'm from the North West :o)

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.