4'10" and eats 2000 calories a day?! Eeegads. :-) PICS!

Options
12346»

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwesome! I am a runner as well, and I love it! Not just the activity, but all of the extra calories too! :drinker:
  • EK00001
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration! Way to go!
  • stephxfit
    stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! So many people seem to think they have to eat so little. I'm 5'8" but still struggle with eating 2,000 calories because I've yet to see anyone lose substantial weight eating that much. I'm finally experimenting with eating 2,000 calories and burning 500, after many years of attempting to lose weight eating 1200 calories (just to give up due to extreme hunger).
    Fellow Texan here! Great job!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You've done so freaking well!! WOW!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look stunning :), well done and keep it up!.
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job!....and the proof is in the pictures!...what you do works well for you!....I LOVE seeing success stories!.....gives me inspiration to keep pushing!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ha! Didn't realize this thread came back. Thanks all. And latest update - I'm still the same weight. maintenance is just as hard as losing.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yea you! Good Job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!