Little Success

Options
I know this isn't THAT big of a deal, but I can finally get my wedding band/engagement ring on and off my finger! When I got married, we combined my engagement ring and wedding band together, making the ring about a size smaller...and making it impossible for me to get it off without copious amounts of spit :blush: However, now it comes off and goes back on with such ease that I'm doing it constantly!!

Just those little successes that you encounter that remind you of your hard work. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Replies

• wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Count all your small successes and they amount to a huge success. That's great to hear your news!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    What a nice NSV (non scale victory) for you. It is true each little thing adds up. Keep up the good work.
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Great work.
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Any amount of success is a job well done! I need to get my ring resized soon too, It used to be tight that I couldn't get it off at all, now it just slides right off lol. And manderson27 thanks for putting what NSV meant. I keep seeing it in forums and had no clue what that was lol
  • D_T_H
    D_T_H Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    that is great soon you will have to re size it
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I remember when mine did that the first time, I was actually excited when my fingers swole up in pregnancy ha!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!