Single Ladies? Looking to Lose 10-30 lbs?

Options
I'm female, 32 years old, single and no children. I have 15-20 pounds to lose and am looking for partners so we can motivate each other. I love hitting the gym, refuse to give up drinking, and need to learn to skip the fatty foods so I can meet my goal. Plus, being a single gal, going on dinner dater and stressing over men is always affecting my diet. I just signed up today so my profile isn't filled out yet but I promise to do so, and I will be active on the site.

Are you with me? Add me as a friend!

Replies

• snowflakelaia
    snowflakelaia Posts: 214
    Options
    welcome to the site!

I don't drink, but I love books and working out too! ^_^

feel free to add me!
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I am not single. I am engaged to be married in August this year so have a big goal to lose the weight for! I am 28 and I too have no children. I can still help to motivate you and hopefully vice versa if you would like to add me? If not good luck on your journey!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a recently single mama who loves to read and is learning to love to workout. Feel free to add me!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm 25 and wanting to lose about 15lbs. i also love working out and eating junk! haha. As for the single thing, I refuse to date because it makes you fat! :) let's be friends!
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 29f, single and no children.

This site and the people hear are fab!

I've been here a couple of weeks now, with the support lost 8lbs already and spent my first day smoke free and burned over 600 calories in my first gym session today but I couldn't of done it without my brill MFP friends :)

I'll send you a friend request x
  • kansasgal19
    kansasgal19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dating does make me fat!!! haha
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and single :) Feel free to friend me!
  • cterbogt
    cterbogt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi - single mother of 2 who still allows herself a glass of wine, loves books and will learn to love working out if it kills her :P

Love to be friends - I think trying to do this alone has been half my problem *sigh*
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Got a boyfriend who loves to bake :). But not married and no kids. I've recently lost 17 pounds and I'm 3 pounds away from my goal. Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • Mohooper32
    Mohooper32 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'll do what I can to motivate and encourage you to your goal. It helps when you have a partner or partners. MFP has some really great people on here and are willing to help. The key is to stay focused as much as possible. We all have our off days but getting back on the horse is what it's all about.

Feel free to add me