Zombie Apocolypse - WHERE would you hide and with WHO (from mfp) and WHY

Options
Train4Foodz
Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
A zombie pandemic has broken out across the globe, who would you take with you (would be a few.. can't be everyone) and why would you go where you go, take who you take??
Come on, this is serious stuff people!!! Survival on the line here!

Replies

• Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Similar to Buckshot really... Load up the Nitro with weapons and as much food and water as possible. Get the clan and head out into the wilderness.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I would grab my family and there's a bunch of us meeting back at my work to hide out. This place is a concrete fortress!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would definitely grab my daughter and protect her.....and also train her to be a zombie killin' bad *kitten*!
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a loner in this battle and I'm prepared...it's all about cardio, double tap, buckle up and limber up and hopes of finding a twinkie truck...except I'm Canadian so I would hope to find a Vachon truck of any sorts :D Good luck to you all !!
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
  • _Southern_Comfort_
    Options
    This my friends, is a bush axe or as I like to call it, a "Zombie bat"

21k7i-j5eJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Single greatest implement of destruction ever created by human hands. I have at least two of them in my truck at all times.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've got a single handed version, a bit less unwieldy and still awesome fun.