Finally healthy!

Options
Hey everyone!

As of today, I have finally slipped in to the "Healthy" BMI category with a BMI of 24.9!

I started off in April 2014 weighing 264lbs and being classified as "Seriously Obese" and now, after a few months of my weight yo-yoing, I have finally gotten down to 189lbs :)

9vswdcn.jpg

Here's the comparison shot from my profile picture:

wSWZ9EP.jpg

Still can't believe how ridiculously fat I was. I was so miserable all of the time because of it. At the start of my diet I started taking anti-depressants (and still do) and it was the best decision I ever made. It put me in the right frame of mind to sort my life out and the weight loss (and subsequent compliments about it) kept me going!

I'm going to start P90 once I recover from last week's surgery and tone up my stomach and hopefully I can go to maintenance!

I wrote a blog on MFP showing my journey (retrospectively), it's had some really nice feedback so have a look if you want a quick easy read:

myfitnesspal.com/blog/lewispwest

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!