• Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

Lol "onederland" :smile:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful feeling!! I started at 330... and when I hit 299 I had the same reaction. :)

Congrats to you, and keep it up!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That is very exciting! I look forward to that day myself -- just glad to be putting more and more distance between the 4 and the 3 on my scale! Congrats on this huge milestone and keep up the good work.
  • jefftb20
    jefftb20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it Up!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    RkmxeGiAYILBFr2Y6n74VimjyioaLqKSCIcFjhiM6VB1C4v6zg_HoBWAP7RLoURwb_8Wb8qKJ1rdqkhFCToWxHqyaSLTLibxgLxcNgKDqmiz85XfA-AT9x7d
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    losingles wrote: »
    I'm still far from my goal, but I wanted to share a huge milestone in my weight loss journey...

For the first time in over seven years, I weigh less than 300 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 299.4! I could barely believe it! I got on and off the scale three different times to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

My official weigh-in is Wednesday, but seeing a two instead of a three today was amazing and motivating. I hope it will be like breaking a hundred dollar bill, and the pounds will disappear as fast as those dollars do, and I'll be to onederland before I know it! :D

Congrats!!! That's great! Keep it up!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the hard work and you'll be in onederland before you know it!
  • rainbowbuggy1975
    Options
    Congrats! I remember the day I got out of the 200's and into Onderland I cried! Such exciting accomplishments! Way to work hard and pat yourself on the back!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    double high-five! twice! yeah! you made it happen! you rock!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! great work!
  • jillglw
    jillglw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jlmatthew71
    jlmatthew71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats, hope to be there myself in a couple more weeks!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work! <3
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazingly wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!