100+ to lose...

Options
2»

Replies

• Juvenica
    Juvenica Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'd start with starting to drink more water and tea, makes a huge difference. find an activity you like, u'll be more likely to work out if you like what you do. If you cannot get to the gym , don't fret, workout at home. but trust and believe the most important thing is food.
    but not giving up is key, it's ok to fall of the wagon, eat smth you shouldn't every once in a while, don't feel guilty about it, enjoy it with a smile and try to burn it with sweat. I've learned u'll always find people to support you through your journey here.
    Good Luck and let's get that weight off you!
  • cherdynamite
    cherdynamite Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I have about 120lb to lose to get to an ideal bmi and would like some people to keep me motivated, and hopefully in time we'll be doing that for others. Good luck! :)
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    131.7 pounds to lose right here! Currently I've lost about 31, I'm .9 away from having less than 100 to go pretty excited!! But I've hit a bit of a rough patch and haven't lose any weight in about 3 weeks.. I would love to help you on your journey, and also I would love the help and support. :) Feel free to add me.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have a significant amount of weight to lose, very ashamed that I let it get this bad. Just trying to find some friends to take this journey with me. Good luck to all of you!

Feel free to add me, I have lost 78 but on the road to lose at least another 100+
  • Starchaddict
    Starchaddict Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I created my account two years ago but never actually post anything or take it seriously. I decided about 6 weeks ago to fully commit to my weight loss and I am feeling great. I have decided to use this site fully as part of my journey. I am 25 lbs lighter but I know I have a long road ahead. Keep it up and remember any little bit help toward your ultimate goal.
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have officially lost 101 and have about 105 to go. I am happy to have anyone join me in my journey and I am happy to help you in yours! We got this!
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I started 5 months ago with 124 lbs to lose. I'm halfway to my goal, so it can totally be done! Feel free to add me!
  • teresamhettrick
    teresamhettrick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well when I started last February I was 376.5 lbs, this morning was the first time I have weighed under 300lbs in years. Every pound you lose is success. Start with small goals and as many others have said be honest in your log entrys and buy a kitchen scale if you don't already have one it is an investment that will pay off in great ways. Bring your family in too, many nights my six year old nephew will ask me if I was under my calories for the day or ask if I have logged my food. We are working together which makes it so much easier and a learning experience for him too. I still have at least 150 pounds to lose but each week I get a little closer and you will too. :)
  • bossymomof2
    bossymomof2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on the road with you.....120 to lose here and determined to do it this time.