Back in the gym

Options
So earlier this year I had lost 92lbs (I'm, 5ft11 and started at 328lbs, got down to 235lbs) and I was the smallest I'd been since I was 12/13. I got extremely comfortable, and gradually some of the weight crept back on as I stopped going to the gym, seeing my PT and fell back into old eating habits.

6 months later I have gained close to 40lbs. I cancelled my old gym membership and joined up at a new bigger, 24hr one closer to work. I decided to jump on the 'new years resolution' dieters a month early and so starting now I am getting myself back into the gym.

Looking for friends with in similar circumstances for support, maybe who've lost weight then gained some back. I am extremely motivated but it is only my 3rd day back on this so hoping this sticks!

Lynds
x

Replies

• zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, feel free to add me. I had a bad injury put the weight on but now working hard to get it off
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

The best way to get it to stick is to find a gym program online and structure out your workouts for the next several weeks. This way you have something to stick TO!

Good luck!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Surround yourself with people who motivate you. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • bikergirlalex
    Options
    If you'd like to add me please do! That's amazing work that you've done! 92lbs is like fantastic and you should be totally proud.
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • KnittingRing
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- support is coming your way! Good luck!