Super Fun Work Out Video?

Options
I am finding work out video's to be super boring and I am tired of spending a fortune trying to find a FUN one. Any suggestions?

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I really like Turbojam by Chalene Johnson, but that is me. I did have great success with 30-day shred too, but you have to be determined because it is repetative.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is the most fun I have ever had in a workout video. I look forward to it every day. Turbo Jam is good also but much lower impact. I would NOT recommend the 30 day shred if you want something fun. It may be a good workout (or not) but I have never thought of it or heard of it, as FUN! LOL
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Any of Kendell Hogan's cardio videos. :) They're sooooo much fun. I'm not kidding.

Here's a full length (30ish minutes) video for free. You can find several others on this website too. All free. I swear.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/slimdown-cardio-burn-5608

P.S. Don't click on download, just click on the video and it'll play (after a 30 second advertisement). You can do it right in front of your computer or laptop.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Definitely TurboFire. If you don't like the price, you can pay $30 per month payments on it.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in finding something fun too, thanx for the suggestions everyone!

Ice
  • jessebreanne
    Options
    Awesome reply's everyone, THANK YOU!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Any of Kendell Hogan's cardio videos. :) They're sooooo much fun. I'm not kidding.

Here's a full length (30ish minutes) video for free. You can find several others on this website too. All free. I swear.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/slimdown-cardio-burn-5608

P.S. Don't click on download, just click on the video and it'll play (after a 30 second advertisement). You can do it right in front of your computer or laptop.

agreed! Kendell Hogan is pretty great...Denise Austin is too..I like to laugh at her...shes funny...