That moment when ...

Options
m_johannes
m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
Ok boys and girls, it's time for a thread where we can all share in the triumphant moments of our day. I'm not talking about that exam you aced or the new personal record you set at the gym! I'm talking about those little moments when you put on your sunglasses, pump your fist in the air, and think to yourself, "I'm a boss."

For example ..

Just a few moments ago, I reached a new, exciting level of taboo scenarios. I was sitting on the toilet at home, having myself a nice after-work poo, when my work phone (still attached to my belt) rang. I was expecting what could be an important phone call in a case I'm working at the moment. So what did I do? I answered it. And I talked to that lady for 10 minutes, all the while with my pants around my ankles. And she was none the wiser.

Yes folks, I conducted business while on the toilet. And that, ladies and gentleman, is a boss moment.

Share your stories with me. If it involves you pooping, you automatically win.

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I full on hissed at a man who was thinking he could cat call me

goddess moment indeed
  • EponineLove
    Options
    I successfully passed a job interview with the worst hangover of my life. I consider it one of my greatest achievements.
  • DonaldChadDavis
    DonaldChadDavis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can't wear your old belt without a knife or that hole-punching tool.
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When you get to the bathroom at work and realized your panties are inside out...:embarassed:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    When I put on my yoga pants this morning, checked my butt out in the mirror and thought . . . . Baby's got back!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    That moment when you wake up far too early and rage because the next day is going to be a LONNGGGGGGGGgggg one.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ....when I can't find my speakers. WHERE THE FARK ARE THEY?!?!!!!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I have a boss moment almost daily then...
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Mine was yesterday. I had a pretty epic dump, and clogged the toilet so bad my plumber husband couldn't get it unclogged. We wound up having to go out and get what's called a "master plumbers plunger". It's all massive and very serious.

I was both awkwardly proud and shamed all at once.