Looking for active UK Friends!

Options
Abstraktimus
Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone,
I'm Dan, 22 and from Liverpool. I've always struggled with my weight, mentally and physically. I was 26stone (364lb) and now I'm down to 17stone(238lb) but I'm still going, my goal is around 15 stone(200lb). I'm looking to add a few friends who are active, add to their diary often and are social. Whether you have 100+ or 10lb to lose! I want to have people there who are dedicated and motivated but also quite fun to talk to

I log daily, blog a couple times a week, I'm also active in discussions and generally talk a lot to keep myself and others entertained. Send me a request and let's smash this *kitten*.

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not from the UK, buttttt I'm a night owl and most of my friends are asleep while I stay up into the wee hours of the night, so I love having friends from the other side of the world. Congrats on your success so far! I'm Cece, by the way. Request sent :smile:
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey Dan I'm all the way down the road in Birmingham. I have lost 179lb in the past 18 months. I log every day and share my diary with my friends. Add me if you like :-)
  • cathiggs
    cathiggs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya Guys Im catherine Im in swindon and i have lost 3stone (42lb) and i have another 16lb to go. I also hoping to compete in my first powerlifting cometition in feb and im always looking for new friends

catherine
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm rich from worcestershire and log daily.

All feel free to add me.
  • McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add away. Daily logger from Devon here.