Accountability Partner

Options
Hey y'all my name is Shaylee from Amarillo, TX . I'm looking for an accountability partner to keep eachother on track. Weight loss is hard and it's nice to have someone to fight through with. My current weight is 197 (sigh) My first goal is 160 & my ultimate goal is between 120-140. Thanks! :)

Replies

• RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me! I started at 215 and got down to 145. I let stress eating get in the way and I'm restarting at 160. Roughly 130 is my ultimate goal.
  • Peta314
    Peta314 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Shaylee! Fell free to add me, and we can help each other. I've started in here nearly 2 months ago with 187, and I'm currently 172. I still have a lot to go, but it helps having the support needed. I wish you luck and congratulations on deciding to change your life for the better! Count me in!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I started at 200, am currently 175, and want to be in the 120s-130s. Good luck in your journey!
  • willkoopal
    willkoopal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey shaylee add me.. Im 24 year old male from ga....i got up to 270 pounds and am down to 215 now...... i need help too.......gotta get under 200 pounds.....lets help each other?????
  • cdflores2013
    Options
    Hey Shaylee, I live in amarillo too. Trying to find friends with the same goal. Add me! Where do you workout?
  • ebarbour0513
    Options
    Hey Shaylee! My name is Ellie, I started using MFP last January and LOVE it! I still have a ways to go but I know I can do it. I started out at 217 and had a goal of getting to 175. I have achieved that goal. I weigh 169 today. My goal now is 150....my ultimate goal maybe 140, not sure yet...I just want to be healthy and toned. Feel free to add me :)