New user and I have a question.

Options
So I just downloaded the app today and from what I have seen I absolutely love it BUT I can not figure out how to add exercise from my phone. Everything I've googled says that there should be a big plus button in the diaries and there just isn't, was it taken away? Do you have to log on the site to enter excursive information? If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I just want to lose a little weight and then maintain so if anyone wants to be my fitness buddy feel free to add me as a friend.

Another thing, I don't get this calorie counting stuff. I'm going to try it out but I feel like that'll just make me feel worse about the "foods" I put into my body, blah.

Replies

• lfrazier2482
    lfrazier2482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have the Android app and it's there. Go to "Diary". When you are on today's diary there should be a blue bar across the top that says diary, and across from it is a pencil, and next to that there is a + sign. Push that. You should see about two thirds down the page a category for exercise.
  • Rikuya
    Rikuya Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for answering. I found it. It's at the bottom on my phone.... I blame finals week, it's got my brain drained studying for it.