zumba victories

Options
hi everyone, So does anyone actually ever had amazing results just by doing zumba and eating right everyday>?

how much did you lose? did you toned too?

did you had a belly before ? share pictures and stories? thanks !

Replies

• murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do zumba about 3 times per week and eat mostly paleo... I've lost 20 lbs in the last 8 weeks. My belly is definitely shrinking! Love zumba!!!
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I really need to try this!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great for weight loss and some body weight training, but even the CEO of Zumba, inc. has a personal trainer to get his fabulous abs. I teach Zumba, so I'm of course in favor. My favorite is Aqua Zumba.
  • LexGN
    LexGN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 pounds 3.5 years ago eating in a deficit and rocking zumba! I wore a hrm and logged calories burned and did not eat them back unless I was under 1000 net calories. I only ate 1/2 back and that was ALOT when doing zumba, I burned sooo many more than MFP calculated according to my HRM. It was awesome. I havn't been to zumba in a couple of years, and hoping to start again, as I have gained 15 pounds back due to various issues.
  • badbosu
    Options
    Hi, new to this but I do Zumba and eat healthy but have not lost any weight. What is eating mostly paleo mean?
  • LexGN
    LexGN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    are you logging your calories? Are you being honest? Do you weigh your food or just eyeball it? I have never in all my years of MFP found someone who didn't lose by following the rules. Some don't lose as fast as others, but everyone loses. You have to log your food. Its essential. Paleo is taking out alot of carbs and grains. Low sugar. You can google it and there are a ton of recipes.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Zumba isn't my main form of exercise, but its a big one. I do one 60 minute class per week, and 2-3, 30 minute sessions on the wii. Its great fun! I tend to go very conservative with the calorie burn, but I enjoy zumba nights for the extra treats I earn!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Oh meant to add, I've lost nearly 50 lbs.
  • BeautifulBraveBlessed
    Options
    I just started doing zumba, I'm interested in seeing results too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!