Self esteem is key, right?

Options
I've had weight issues my whole life, so when I was little I obtained stretch marks however,
I would appear that
The more weight I lose the less you can see my stretch marks. But you can defiantly still see them.

You guys have any advice on how to make them less noticeable?

Replies

• ilovecisco22
    Options
    coco butter or if u go taning that will cover then thats what i do spray taning not the bed but get a good spray tan
  • coldcollarbones
    coldcollarbones Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    coco butter or if u go taning that will cover then thats what i do spray taning not the bed but get a good spray tan

I honestly love being pale, so tannings out. xD but thanks for the advice. Ill try coco butter. :)
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    From my understanding if they are white and older, they are very difficult to impossible to get rid of. I have heard of people using bio oil, but there have been some mixed response as the effectiveness and safety of bio oil. You can use spray tan to make them less noticeable but ultimately they are a part of you and sometimes we just have to accept who we are with all of our wonderful imperfections …trust me when I tell you I know how hard that can be at times.
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Strivectin is supposed to help with fading stretch marks its a topical cream that you would apply daily available at department stores can't promise that it will work and it is a bit on the pricey side but hey if you have the extra money it might be worth a shot. Good luck!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I luckily didn't get any stretch marks on my stomach when I was pregnant with my son, but I do have them on my thighs and breasts. I've learned to embrace them. They are a part of what makes me, me. I figure they tell a tale of weight gained and weight lost.

One thing to keep in mind, the only person who REALLY notices your stretch marks is you. Think back, when was the last time you were out in public and noticed someone else's?
  • pinkbutterfly23
    Options
    Yes, stretch marks are hard to rid of. However, it you want to fade them were they are not that noticeable use Vaseline. I know sounds gross but it works.