hello, new here

Options
ShinyFraga
ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
Hi there. I'm new here, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 30 year old mother of 2 girls, one 10 years old and one 9 months old. I'm married to the love of my life, and lucky for me, he loves me just the way I am. Unfortunately, I don't lol. But I'm hoping to use this site and its tools to help me change that. I love to meet new people and make new friends, so hopefully I will be able to do that here too. :)

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome!!you can do it!this is an awesome site.
    good luck!!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • TinaNelson1
    Options
    Hi I just started using this site and love it already. I know you will to. This was introduced to me by a friend who has been using this and been really successful with her weight loss. I have a lot of weight to loose but am happy with how easy this site is to help me keep track of my calories etc. Good luck in your weight loss my goal is one pound at a time and not to worry so much of anything else. :happy:
  • TinaNelson1
    Options
    Thank you I love this site alot. Down two pounds already yipee! Good luck to you as well. :happy:
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and the support! I am really excited to get this journey started!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard...friend request sent!
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    Welcome...friend request sent. You are going to love this site!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way! (You are going to love this site!)