My first NSV! I need a belt! (add me pls!)

Options
DinahMoeHumm
DinahMoeHumm Posts: 10 Member
I've lost 10.8 pounds, but I couldn't see it myself at all. Then I put on a pair of pants that used to be tight, and I need a belt with them now!
I also updated my measurements after about a month and a half of the initial measurements, and I've lost an inch off my waist, hips, and both thighs!
I'd love new friends, I'm a little stuck right now and having trouble keeping motivated. I'm flying to see a friend in two weeks and I'd like to push myself to lose at least 3 more pounds by then.

Replies

• Ms_Nikki_B
    Ms_Nikki_B Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is great news! You can lose the 3 lbs in no time. And you can definitely add me as a friend. Think of the end result and it will be a piece of cake (not literally) :-)
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girly! Doing GREAT!!!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hay girl, I have been stuck for a couple of weeks and I really could use a friend!
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory

and hey that is great I am sending you a friend request
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory. :)
  • Mommyto3inAz
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!
  • DinahMoeHumm
    DinahMoeHumm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I've added y'all so far <3
  • mbjo
    mbjo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In that you have set a goal for three lbs in two weeks - you'll succeed! I found a neat book at the grocery store yesterday that described doing exercises when brushing your teeth (up and down on tiptoes to firm calves) and wearing tennis shoes while watching tv and getting up during commercials and walking in place or jumping jacks (whatever you are capable of), etc. I like the idea - just keep moving! Good luck and God bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!