I flipped the third digit!!!!

Options

Replies

• victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so wonderful! I hope I can achieve the below 200lbs weight goal too someday(have been on MFP for a couple of years working on this, and have been working for many more years before MFP).
  • sinistraltyger
    Options
    Thank you all! At work we got a holiday bonus, I went in talking about how I was celebrating and everyone was "It is great! I am so glad for all of us" and similar... and I had no idea what they were talking about. I was so excited about this, I forgot that was coming! *laughs*

Now, to plan a celebration: night of dancing! WOO!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYY! These posts make me so happy. When I finally got out of the 300's I celebrated for like a WEEK! I can't imagine how it will feel to be out of the 200's and with a holiday bonus to use to buy myself a little reward would only make it that much sweeter! Enjoy your celebration! You've definitely earned it. Save a space for me in Onderland, I'll be there in 30 more pounds!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Superb!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job. I suggest taking a picture of the number on the scale. I did and although I've moved past the 199, I have it hanging on my computer and it makes me smile.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    A holiday bonus AND onederland? You should definitely celebrate! Well done sweetie. xx
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!

Best day ever! That's so exciting!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I too just made it to onderland this morning, what a great feeling!!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yay! I hit that milestone this week as well. Yay for all of us!
  • Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YYYAAAAYYY! =)
  • bossymomof2
    bossymomof2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Great job. I suggest taking a picture of the number on the scale. I did and although I've moved past the 199, I have it hanging on my computer and it makes me smile.

What a great idea!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Once you visit onederland you will never want to leave again.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    hrayala wrote: »
    Congrats! I too just made it to onderland this morning, what a great feeling!!!

Congrats to you, too!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It was your catchy title that got me in here. I didn't know what it meant to flip the third digit, but I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the middle finger. I guess I was mistaken, LOL. ;)

Congrats, OP! (*)
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Cielazul
    Cielazul Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done! I am right behind you, with 2.4 pounds to go until I hit 200.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Celebrate that milestone. Way to get it done! My goal is to hit ONEderland by June 2015. Onward and downward, congratulations.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!