Looking for new enthusiastic friends to keep me accountable!

Options
I'm 33 pounds into this mutha (well, 38 if you count what came before MFP) and I'm currently pretty on it, but I'd love some new friends to keep me g-ed up and enthusiastic as I hit the middle straight (got 50 pounds to go in good time!). I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you're trying to lose or gain or maintain, but I'm happy to keep on you if you'll keep on me :) Love making new friends and the amazing support of this place!

Me? Londoner, about to hit 30, losing weight for the first time in my life, battling a few health issues, all or nothing kind of person, love theatre, swimming and cycling (even though it gave me one of my health problems!) and cats. Diagnosed lactose intolerant in the summer, a never-ending source of trauma to me...

Replies

• TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends for support. I'm down 46 lbs and have another 54 or so to go. :blush:
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me. I've lost about 5.5 pounds and have another 112 to go.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya down 36, about 50 more yi go, would love❤ more motivation n support feel free to add me