new to this site

Options
hello everyone, my name is Connie. I just wanted to say hello, and to say that i have read some of the posts on here and feel very encouraged. I have struggled with my weight for years, due to a multitude of reasons, one being i no longer have any hormones that help me with the balance of my metabolism. This is what i assume is my main problem, since i have tried many diets before and none have helped, unless i starve myself or use pills to assist me in my weight loss. This site seems to do alot of the work for you, which is nice since i work, and raise a family. I am excited, and would love to meet some people on here who can help me with suggestions, and encouragement, and i will do the same. :flowerforyou: thank you

Replies

• mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! hope you have success. I know I have more than any other weight loss attempt!! Sending you a friend request.
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    WELCOME...add me as a friend...I would love to be part of your support team and I always enjoy having some extra positive reinforcement on my side. You will love this site. Always positive and supportive.
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and GL!
  • HisLadyRose
    HisLadyRose Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Connie ... I too am sending a request your way !!

U can never have to many friends ... so have a great night and take care and have a great night !!

Karen