Sneaker Suggestions

Options
Hi there

So I need to get a new pair of sneakers and hoping to get some suggestions. I have about 100 lbs to lose and my sneakers often seem to flair out.

Any great suggestions for sneakers to mainly do aerobics for, some walking, dancing?

Thanks!

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    I tend to stick with New Balance...most comfortable and wear well.
  • SaraCakes1
    SaraCakes1 Posts: 15
    Options
    Asics Gel Kayano 17
  • redmessenger
    redmessenger Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use New Balnce 1084. Most comfortable for me.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I honestly recommend going to your local sport shoe store to be professionally fit. It really made all the difference in the world for me!!!! Currently I wear Brooks... LOVE them! I'm going to go get fit for walking sandals too, maybe later this week after my pedi!!!!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have sics also, cant remember which ones. I tried a ton and found them to be the best for the price. But really, I would go to a shoe store and get fitted. tell them what you are looking for and try them all out. Everyone is different and has different needs.
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I too wear New Balance because I have a wider foot and the Nike's are way too narrow for my foot. They all have a model number and the larger the number, the better the shoe, ie, an 800 series versus a 400 series. Good walking!
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was extremely skeptical about the Skechers Shape Ups but... I have tried almost every shoe on the market and have yet to find one as comfortable as these. While I having been wearing them long enough or often enough to know whether they change your body appearance, I can say that my back feels better and my posture improves while exercising.

Best of luck to you!