New and not new

Options
Good afternoon!

I started my weightloss journey almost exactly a year ago and last year managed to lose almost twenty pounds. My husband lost his job back in the summer and the hard financial times and amazing amounts of stress helped me to gain it all back in just a few short months so here I am, recommitting and I'm going to a need a killer support system to stay strong and power through this. It's discouraging knowing despite all my efforts last year I weigh more this year than I did then so I need people who are active on here to befriend. I have a few very active people on my friends list but over the course of the year many have fallen off as I did. I'm looking to lose 80 pounds and it's gonna take a lot of support so please join me on this journey, looking forward to supporting all of you too!

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I understand what you are going through. I'm down 123 pounds since January. I am not done yet but am close. Feel free to add me for extra support and motivation.
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Thanks! Congratulations on your progress, glad you're approaching your goal!
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Also will happily add anyone back that sends a request and is active on the site!
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Is it possible to modify a post?
  • Spinelli217
    Spinelli217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I also know first hand how stress can make you gain weight! Now I'm really, really , really trying to lose 60+ pounds.
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Thank you! It's interesting, a lot of people on here are trying to lose just 10 pounds, to 100's which is encouraging. I myself am aiming for 80ish.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I know how much stress can effect your weight loss.
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Added :)
  • Amber52291
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I'm looking to lose 82 pounds :blush:
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like we have similar goals, will do.