Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon

Options
Is anyone running the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon?? October 1st - Race starts at 10pm and after the race is the International Wine & Food Festival @ Epcot. What more motivation do you need to run 13.1 miles?? :wink:

Replies

• Corismom
    Corismom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to. We got to Disney world this year the day they ran the princess marathon in Feb. It will probaby be a while until we return to Disney World.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Oh have fun!! I'm not doing the Wine & Dine however I want to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon!!
    Good luck!!!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    I am! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a blast! Not this year - maybe next year I'll be able to run 13 miles (I'm only good for about 4 right now and half of that is walking! :laugh: )
  • amybeth68
    amybeth68 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am running it again this year. Had a great time last year although I was pretty much too wiped out after the half to enjoy the F&W festival. Not sure why but the evening Half seemed to kick my butt more than some marathons I've run. I also don't feel I was as well trained as I should have been for that particular race. Hoping to redeem myself this year. I've done a bunch of Disney races but this one is such a great theme.