Supreme90?

Options
has anyone used this? What are your opinions on this? Do you like it as much as p90x?

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I saw the infomercial... and wondered the same thing.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    P90x covers more area of exercise and nutrition than Supreme 90.
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    I was thinking to get this program because of the price (10 DVDs for $19.99), the workouts are shorter than p90x, it has Tabata and stability ball workout.

From the customer reviews on collagevideo.com, I think it's a good program, but everyone has the same complain that the exercisers in the dvds go way too fast to follow along, and they are very often doing different exercises at different times.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have it Supreme 90 Day and like it a lot. It's not as long of a workout each day as P90X. It doesn't seem to have as much plyo as the P90X infomercials imply that it has. On some of the DVDs the instructor says "do 8-12 reps", the incredibly buff people who are demonstrating go at different speeds until they're done. A lot of times they were all done & moving on before I got 12 reps in, but I just did 8 and moved on with them. I could have paused it, of course, but didn't. I found each dvd very tough the first time thru, but then progressively easier so that I could concentrate more on form.

I must confess that I still watch P90X infomercials and can't seem to shake the belief that I would look like those people if I just bought the dvds! ;->
  • brianlocal3
    brianlocal3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    have it Supreme 90 Day and like it a lot. It's not as long of a workout each day as P90X. It doesn't seem to have as much plyo as the P90X infomercials imply that it has. On some of the DVDs the instructor says "do 8-12 reps", the incredibly buff people who are demonstrating go at different speeds until they're done. A lot of times they were all done & moving on before I got 12 reps in, but I just did 8 and moved on with them. I could have paused it, of course, but didn't. I found each dvd very tough the first time thru, but then progressively easier so that I could concentrate more on form.

Do you do any other exercises or is that all? Do you feel it works and would you recommend it?
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    At this point I am more interested in weight loss and realize that I cannot lose weight and build muscle at the same time so I have put Supreme 90 aside for the present. I will go back to it. I do cardio first thing in the morning for about 30 minutes and walk/jog on my lunch hour for about 40 minutes. In the evening I try to get in a workout that may or may not burn a lot of calories.

For $20 I don't think you can beat it.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You can build muscle and lose weight at the same time.