Trips anyone?

Options
I'm just curious if any one else has a big trip coming up that they have factored into their goals and use as a motivator? For me, my husband and I are going with a bunch of friends to Texas and Mexico on March 13th. I've set a goal of hitting 159 pounds by Valentines Day. (Valentines Day Challenge) and I'm getting closer to that goal every day! But then I have a month until we leave for vacation. I would love to get down to 150 pounds by then. Does anyone else have a trip like this in the near future that they are setting some goals for??

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious if any one else has a big trip coming up that they have factored into their goals and use as a motivator? For me, my husband and I are going with a bunch of friends to Texas and Mexico on March 13th. I've set a goal of hitting 159 pounds by Valentines Day. (Valentines Day Challenge) and I'm getting closer to that goal every day! But then I have a month until we leave for vacation. I would love to get down to 150 pounds by then. Does anyone else have a trip like this in the near future that they are setting some goals for??

*Kistinbee*
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Yes! I am going to the Virgin Islands in July and want to get there looking HOTT! I have promised myself that if I am happy with my tummy by May, then I am going to get my belly button repierced! I am looking at a weight goal of about 160 but I don't care what I weigh so much as what I look like in that bikini! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options

*Kistinbee*

Where in Texas are you going??
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have to go home in Oct. for a family wedding....this time I will be the "skinny" one....and no-one will ask if I am pregnant? LOL oh good ol mom!

dd
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I heading to Australia on March 7th and I just wanna feel confident in my bikini on the beaches! My weight goal is 130lbs or thereabouts. (7 to go!)
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    Yes, I am going to Florida with my room mates in May.

Goals
    January 31 - weigh in at 144
    February 29 - 136
    March 31 - 130
    April 30 - 125
    May 20 - 120

with mini rewards along the way for acheiving the goals... (for example, a facial, mani-pedi, new shoes, etc.) and of course if I dont then I "punish" myself by not allowing any wine for 10 days
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

*Kistinbee*

Where in Texas are you going??

We go to Alamo Texas, right down at the tip. That's where my husbands grandparents live every winter so we will visit them as well. We try and go every year.

*Kistinbee*
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have some mini goals.valentines day 235. April 1st we go to florida so I am hoping to be 220 to 225. June is my sisters wedding and I would like to be right around the 200 mark. My fiance and I would like to get married next year I am aspiring to get all of the extra weight off by then. I started at 258 in december
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    We are going in September to Carson City and Reno, NV for street vibrations. I want to lose 50 by then, so I can wear leathers and look good.
    We are also talking about going to South Dakota or MO this summer, so I want to be at least 40 lighter by then.
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hawaii on March 7th with my whole family! It's right around the corner!!
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    Well Im not sure where Im going just yet. Im hoping you guys can help me out. My daughter is turning 16 in April and i was thinking of taking her on a trip. someplace real nice. all recommendations are welcome.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach in June. YEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWW!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I may be going on a trip with some family I don't see a lot this summer. A few of them are quite unhealthy and I would like to be fitness woman by the time we go - hoping they will follow my lead - I won't be pushy though. The next one will be in November when I hope to be my wedding weight and I will see much of my extended family - I would love to hear - at least once - "oh you look great, have you lost weight?"