2»

Replies

• BandMom2
    BandMom2 Posts: 64
    Options
    bump
  • fedupwithfrumpy
    Options
    I got this recipe from someone else here on my fitness pal and it is a filler...4 egg whites half cup oatmeal half cup cottage cheese belnd together and make 2 pancakes...I eat a piece of fruit with it and am filled for a long time!!

I tried this and it was beautiful. I used Natvia (like Stevia) sprinkled on top and added cinnamon into the pancake mix. What a treat!. I am going to try this mix in muffin trays as a dessert option with diced apple in it.:love:
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    weekdays breakfasts are harboiled egg whites, 5 strawberries, an apple and a fiber one bar most mornings, i need something I dont have to cook and can eat on the go, and after eating this I am full to bursting almost, and it lasts a long time for under 350 calories.
  • Smiley393
    Smiley393 Posts: 26
    Options
    I have oatmeal with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, 1/2 a chopped banana and add some low fat milk. Yummy and so filling :)
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I suggest taking a snack break with an apple, yogurt and drink between breakfast and lunch. It takes away the stress from the breakfast, and it will hold you up for lunch.

Other than that, my favorite breakfast is chopped parsley and other herbal things on i cup of yogurt with a slice of toast.
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    bump!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with twice as much water as it says to use its a great filler for less calories