this forum used to be fun!

Options
karyabc
karyabc Posts: 830 Member
ok ok i just have to get it out, but really it is just me or people here are becoming to mean with each other, discussion it's meant for everyone expose their opinions and we can appreciate other perspective and that's itttttttttt ,nobody said anything about getting along and everyone agreeing on everything. and im not even gonna go with the excessive amount of broscience , and the constant sarcasm and making fun of others people opinion, that maybee they are people who has been here for a lot of time and as i read before in other post "they are tired and don't have patience to deal with other saying things that have already being discuss a lot here" ( well then take a break from the forum! but don't be trolling around) and my god did any of us wake up knowing everything about health and nutrition, noooo, it takes time to acquired the knowledge and do a lot of trying and errors and maybe god forgive us posting things here that for other might be stupid or silly for others

point is peace (*) and love and i swear my momma always told me, if you dont have anything nice to say then shut

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I was just telling my friend that not an hour ago.
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    And this will probably get me some abuse flags but whatever. What makes you think posting in the "chit-chat" forum about a rant that is obviously about some other forum is what you should do? All that goes on here is pure sarcasm and fun/humor. Also, last time I checked we are all adults, if someone hurt your feelings ignore them don't go posting vague threads complaining.

End of rant now. Waiting for the repercussions :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I meant enemy.
  • dkewatson
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    You have a friend?

BURN.gif
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    k..............
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    IBTL
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pretty

• AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    ok ok i just have to get it out, but really it is just me or people here are becoming to mean with each other, discussion it's meant for everyone expose their opinions and we can appreciate other perspective and that's itttttttttt ,nobody said anything about getting along and everyone agreeing on everything. and im not even gonna go with the excessive amount of broscience , and the constant sarcasm and making fun of others people opinion, that maybee they are people who has been here for a lot of time and as i read before in other post "they are tired and don't have patience to deal with other saying things that have already being discuss a lot here" ( well then take a break from the forum! but don't be trolling around) and my god did any of us wake up knowing everything about health and nutrition, noooo, it takes time to acquired the knowledge and do a lot of trying and errors and maybe god forgive us posting things here that for other might be stupid or silly for others

point is peace (*) and love and i swear my momma always told me, if you dont have anything nice to say then shut

TL;DR
    (hands you a drink)
  • dkewatson
    Options
    What kind of drinks are we passing out? Can I get one?
  • karyabc
    Options
    dkewatson wrote: »
    And this will probably get me some abuse flags but whatever. What makes you think posting in the "chit-chat" forum about a rant that is obviously about some other forum is what you should do? All that goes on here is pure sarcasm and fun/humor. Also, last time I checked we are all adults, if someone hurt your feelings ignore them don't go posting vague threads complaining.

End of rant now. Waiting for the repercussions :)

awwwww i'm so sorry you got all exited for nothing. flags? repercussions? aren't we all adult here , have yourself an awesome little night :)
  • karyabc
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    And broscience is still science, it even says so

hahahahhahahaa yes of coure it is... nice profile picture btw

• karyabc
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »

TL;DR
    (hands you a drink)

Ron please

• Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n6wzbymobG1qgq51bo1_500.gif