Fell WAY off the wagon!!!

Gonzawr
Gonzawr Posts: 25
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Man o man, I was standing in my buddies wedding in New Orleans where I am from and live near by now. The food was amazing, ended up going to the quarter, and didn't get home till 7 am Sunday morning. Nuff said right?? lol

Oh well your best friend (hopefully) only gets married once right?? Back to the grind!!

Replies

• Today is a new day....so is tomorrow....just pick one and move on!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    It happens. More to some of us than others. And more often to some of us than others.:blushing:
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Went away Easter weekend and did the same thing. Great time but I definatly ate to much. Captain George's Buffet was unbelievable!!
  • sara21
    sara21 Posts: 37 Member
    Me too. I had to go to a bridal shower...ate two cupcakes and then ate pizza for lunch and movie popcorn the next day. It was sooo good. You have to cheat every once in a while to keep yourself from going insane. As long as you get back on track, who cares?
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Good attitude I am sure you will be fine now your back on track, sometimes You need to celebrate right?
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Thanks everybody, Yeah Karen it was the time to celebrate, Had such a great time!

It is time to move on had a great day so far today and am about 500 calories under right now with maybe a light snack left to eat later!!!
This discussion has been closed.