BodyPump @ Goodlife

Options
So I just did this class today and found it was awesome - what a great way to get weight training in - better than personal training - won't be able to walk tomorrow - going to do spin though LOL :) Feeling great being back to the gym!

Replies

• Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    Options
    They had body pump at the last base we were stationed at. I did it a few times a week and loved it!! Although my shoulders and arms hurt for almost 2 weeks initially!! I miss the class :)
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    They had body pump at the last base we were stationed at. I did it a few times a week and loved it!! Although my shoulders and arms hurt for almost 2 weeks initially!! I miss the class :)

I was thinking about taking a body pump class. what exactly is it
  • Jenny2011
    Jenny2011 Posts: 30
    Options
    It is weight training in a class - it's awesome - you train all parts of the body - when you are just starting out you just go your own pace - I totally out of shape but managed to get through the class - I have a feeling there will be some stiffness for the next few days but I plan on doing another class wednesday. You can google it and have a look on youtube.com :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I love the body pump classes. SInce having a trainer I have not gone. Well truth be told, I have not done much of anything.

Staying at my weight, but not going down at all. Hopefully I will get my booty in gear

Have fun!!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It is weight training in a class - it's awesome - you train all parts of the body - when you are just starting out you just go your own pace - I totally out of shape but managed to get through the class - I have a feeling there will be some stiffness for the next few days but I plan on doing another class wednesday. You can google it and have a look on youtube.com :)

I looked it up! It looks "interesting"... I may sign up to take 1 class
  • Jenny2011
    Options
    Let me know what you think :)
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I love it so much that I'm going through the initial training in a couple of weeks to be able to teach BP :)
  • Jenny2011
    Options
    That's awesome!! I have to say I am looking forward to the results to come :D
  • Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    Options

I looked it up! It looks "interesting"... I may sign up to take 1 class

Its a lot of fun! A good trainer will keep everyone motivated and interact with everyone.. So you not only get to lift the weights but you get some direction on how to do it better.. have fun!!
  • Jenny2011
    Options
    What do you put down for your calories burned for the class?