Part one: weight loss, complete! :) Down over 50lbs!

Options
So first, statistics:
Start:
Male, 27, 5'10, between 205lbs and 210lbs
Now:
Male, 28, 5'10, current weight about 155

So, for a long time I was depressed and I ate terribly. I literally ate out every single day - fast food, dine in places, pizza, you name it. All I did was sit around and play computer games at home, and my job is mostly sitting. The perfect storm for getting big.

January of this year, finally decided things needed to change. If I wanted to lose weight, I had to make it happen. If I want to be happy, I had to make it happen. So, I signed up for a gym membership and started trying to track my calories.

I completely cut out soda, I haven't had once since I started in January. That was the easy part. The hard part was learning how to eat right. I still wont say I eat right, as I hate vegetables, but I eat significantly better. To those of you starting out, I know it can be daunting up front, but once you get used to counting calories and eating right it becomes so much easier.

I did couch to 5k and now I spend all of my gym time lifting. Actually, I'm trying to gain weight back as muscle now! It's scary because I don't want to get fat again, but I'm super excited to be at a point where I actually WANT to gain some weight back. Anyhow, enough rambling:

imgur.com/a/7jVCk

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!