My updated Success story [85 pounds 18 year old male]

Options
Maqneta
Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
so I had another one on here but I want to clean it up a bit so this is a new updated thread :)
I dropped from 240-250 pounds to around 155 - 156 area (I go up and down between those)

Stats:
Height: 5'11 - 6'0
weight: 156-155 LB
(this is the lowest I have ever weighed since Elementary, I have always been a very large child )

240 - 250 area
4l0f30ry7mfe.jpg

iwhwge9c34ig.jpg

6fe1n9fotpdm.jpg

fru8olgwbr93.jpg
azbvsj7rcy1s.png

2wprxur4u2l7.jpg
kki6ie1m37cd.jpg
fxpzws63hbim.jpg

at this point I was finally somewhat happy with results, I still hated chunkyness but I could see a pretty big difference from where I first started :)
195-185

1549v4ykq4w2.jpg
2r39rg7evro7.jpg
t7xz20zynd4u.jpg
ervcjw5ebtyp.jpg
4kym1kfl069u.jpg

I weigh as much as my brother, though he is much taller and athletic I was still somewhat happy!
xgkks4t226gd.png
868hoehhpsc3.jpg
ttgobdylih05.png
4dsfrf7ngm1m.png

and now where I am, I am still not 100% happy with everything I hate my cheeks and always have but nothing I can do about it :) I am happy with most things and I am a lot more confident!

165-155
jsyq9cjm9r9d.png

wiz2a7binaag.jpg
dozhryx0sm9v.jpg
irnc9s1h7g82.jpg
8qoa4wa4dgp2.png

Replies

• cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    cog62 wrote: »
    great job!

thank you :D !
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! You look terrific and happy!! WTG!!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Oh my!! You look terrific and happy!! WTG!!

thank you so much :)
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, you should be so proud! You look a lil' like Jeremy Shada of Adventure Time fame. As for you hating your cheeks, I say keep doing what you're doing and let the rest of man-maturity take its course. My best friend is 22 (the baby of our group) and his face is JUST starting to get some man bone structure and legit facial hair happening instead of a dirt 'stache. Patience, young Padawan.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Awesome transformation, you should be so proud! You look a lil' like Jeremy Shada of Adventure Time fame. As for you hating your cheeks, I say keep doing what you're doing and let the rest of man-maturity take its course. My best friend is 22 (the baby of our group) and his face is JUST starting to get some man bone structure and legit facial hair happening instead of a dirt 'stache. Patience, young Padawan.

thanks so much for the advice :) I hope it slims out a bit and I am not stuck with the baby face forever.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't even begin to tell you how proud of you I am! What hard work you've been doing and boy does it show. I know how hard it is to be overweight and be a teen... being a teen isn't' easy on it's own. lol

Well you're looking great and don't know what you see wrong with your cheeks, I don't see them as chubby or anything, it's just part of you. I agree with the poster that shared as our body matures from young adult hood to manhood our body does make changes. I think you'll find that to be true and likely fall in love with your cheeks... you'll probably be the envy of women and have high cheek bones. :)

You're a wonderful example to all the teens and early 20 year old members on the site that it CAN be done and also to the rest of us. The earlier you get healthier the longer life you typically live and the more you enjoy it and more self confidence you have.

<3 Inspired by you <3
    Keep it up :)
  • Maqneta
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh I can't even begin to tell you how proud of you I am! What hard work you've been doing and boy does it show. I know how hard it is to be overweight and be a teen... being a teen isn't' easy on it's own. lol

Well you're looking great and don't know what you see wrong with your cheeks, I don't see them as chubby or anything, it's just part of you. I agree with the poster that shared as our body matures from young adult hood to manhood our body does make changes. I think you'll find that to be true and likely fall in love with your cheeks... you'll probably be the envy of women and have high cheek bones. :)

You're a wonderful example to all the teens and early 20 year old members on the site that it CAN be done and also to the rest of us. The earlier you get healthier the longer life you typically live and the more you enjoy it and more self confidence you have.

<3 Inspired by you <3
    Keep it up :)

thank you so much ^^ <3
  • Maqneta
    edited December 2014
    Options
    --
  • Maqneta
    edited December 2014
    Options
    --
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I peeked at your profile and I'm a huge Rupaul fan! Can't wait for the new season to start in January! Woot!
    Also, I wanted to add that I wish I had the determination with my weight when I was 18. You're going to be happy you did this now and not later! Again, congrats!!!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    RHPS84 wrote: »
    I peeked at your profile and I'm a huge Rupaul fan! Can't wait for the new season to start in January! Woot!
    Also, I wanted to add that I wish I had the determination with my weight when I was 18. You're going to be happy you did this now and not later! Again, congrats!!!

I love Rupauls drag race :D Adore Delano is my ultimate favorite of all seasons and Manila Luzon!

thank you for the kind words ^^
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Great job.

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie - you've done so well! I wish I'd been as clued up about this stuff as you are at 18! :smile: xx
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenominal!! I love your facial expressions btw lol!
  • meglo91
    meglo91 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your cheeks are adorable. You are adorable. You look great. Well done!
    Sometimes it takes a while for your vision of yourself to catch up with reality. Probably your biggest challenge now is going to be to stop picking on yourself and just acknowledge that you've done incredibly well and that you look good. Seriously, you are not recognizable as the person from the first photo.
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, son. Keep it up. As for the cheeks, pretty soon you can do what men have done for centuries prior, grow a beard - a prominent and robust symbol your burgeoning masculinity. B-)
  • Maqneta
    Options
    zoober wrote: »
    You look fantastic, son. Keep it up. As for the cheeks, pretty soon you can do what men have done for centuries prior, grow a beard - a prominent and robust symbol your burgeoning masculinity. B-)

thank you :)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!