Weightloss buddy

Options
Hi all, my name is Dee. I have struggled with my weight my entire adult life and I'm finished doing that. I'm 8 months post partum and being a good example for my little boy is extremely important to me. I actually have a certification in nutrition and worked out religiously for years. With my pregnancy and some subsequent postpartum physical issues I found myself unhappy, stressed out and frustrated. I've retaken my positive attitude and I'd love someone with whom to experience this weightloss journey. My husband is incredibly supportive but it's not quite the same as having a buddy in the same boat (hubby is extremely fit and always has been). Anyway, if you're interested in holding one another accountable, supporting and encouraging each other, let's do it!

Replies

• Kr1sMar1e
    Kr1sMar1e Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Feel free to add me. And good luck on the journey! :)
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I need this. I'm up for some co-dependant *kitten*-kicking :smile:
  • NinaHDe
    Options
    I'm in, could really need some help staying motivated. :-)
  • mollymcdonald0
    mollymcdonald0 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I lost 50 pounds and have another 50 to go!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    I'm in UK feel free to add me
    George x
  • 1201april
    1201april Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have 43 pounds to go, and almost gave up today, but I know I need to hang in there and get stronger, if not for me then at least for my family. So I really need a motivator as well :)
  • EstKellu
    EstKellu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :)
    I've been overweight my entire life and I think I've started with a heathy diet over a million times all over again. Trying to motivate myself not to eat all the time and cut down the sugar. Alone I can motivate myself maybe for a couple of days, but it might work better with a buddy who is struggling as well. :)
  • chubbymummy2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started my Journey, have no real support, so could use all the help and support I can get. :) All friends accepted.
  • bhenchey
    bhenchey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dittos.
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting over again and I'm looking for support/accountability partner.