I need mom/female friends who are looking to lose 80-100 lbs!

Options
Hi! My name is Tiffany & I have a 6 year old & an 8 week old. I gained 90 lbs with my first and only ever lost about 60-70 of that. Then when I got pregnant with my son I gained another 70 lbs. So far I lost 20. But not from working out or eating right.

I want to get back to my pre pregnancy weight before my son of 247. And ultimately get back to my pre pre pregnancy weight of about 215.
I currently weigh 299.

I started my own 60 day challenge Thursday but motivation is what keeps me going so I would love to have friends on here or instagram (_speakof_thedevil) that are also on the same journey! We can encourage each other, support each other; you can even email/text me when your in line at the grocery store & that milky way is calling your name (or does it only call my name?)

I just really want a diet buddy who is also a mom or a female who had about the same amount of weight to lose !

Replies

• EnitanDreamer
    EnitanDreamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya Tiff feel free to add me back! :)
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    I need to lose around 90, feel free to add me as well!
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning! My kids are 11 and 13 and I'm still talking about prepregnancy weight as a goal LOL! I was 240 when I had my first and second, then I just continued to gain until I found myself at my highest, 281. My most comfortable weight was 140 in college and that is my realistic goal. BMI says I should be around 125, but that is what i weighed in Jr High LOL and I don't think that's realistic at all. I started on October 3 2014 to begin the journey. My cholesterol and blood pressure numbers were in the moderate risk category for the first time ever in my life and that worried me. I couldn't tie my shoes with out grabbing my pant leg and pulling my ankle up on my lap, most chairs didn't fit my butt comfortably and I don't remember the last time I could easily sit cross legged on the floor. My life was passing me by and my kids along with it. I have about 141 to strive to loose, my best self doubled in weight. So far I have lost a solid 18 Lbs. (I like to picture 18 one lb boxes of butter) If you like my story, go ahead and add me! - exstromn (aka Nancy)
  • tiff22lynn
    Options
    Thanks ladies I added all of you!
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I gained 70 pounds with my daughter, lost 50 of it and then regained all 50 back. So now I'm back trying to lose it all again! Highest weight was 238, I'm now at 221 my goal is 145. I know we can all do it!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Guess, I don't qualify. Good luck to you all though. It can be done (even with little ones).

My highest weight (after the birth of my first son) was 260lbs in 2012. I got down to 170lbs in 2013, before getting pregnant with my second son. My second was born at the end of May (41wks 212lbs) and I'm around 169lbs now. I have about 38lbs more to lose to get to about where I want to be. I'm 5'4.5" with a goal of around 130lbs, but ultimatly 20% body fat.
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me I have 2 daughters I weighed around 200 when i started my first pregnancy and i spiked to 270. Then i got pregnant right away again and got up to 287. My goal weight is 160 which is what i was right after high school. We can do this together!
  • shorshabae
    shorshabae Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got 60 lbs to lose :) no kids yet and won't have any for a while! My starting weight was 210lbs, I'm now at 199.5lbs and working hard to keep bringing it down!
  • happyvalentinesday
    Options
    Add me . I gained 70 during my pregnancy . Ive lost 30 so far
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have 3 kids. SW was 224 lbs, GW 139, CW 175.
  • jw7522
    Options
    I am not a mom yet. Trying to lose weight to get healthy and start a family. I have about 80/100 pds id like to lose as well. Add me if you would like. Can help to motivate eAch other.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I gained a *kitten*-ton (actual measurement) when I was pregnant. I've lost 92 lbs. so far, still looking to lose 75 more. My son's 9 now. LOL
  • deehovey
    deehovey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My kids are grown but I started in October at 305. Down 23 pounds but still lots more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! My name is Nicole I'm 31 with a 5 year old, and a 2 year old. Both of them are crazy boys. I started this journey at 275 and I'm currently down to 226. I can always use new friends both here, and on Instagram.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I requested you on Instagram also.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! My name is Lauren and I have three kids 9,5, and 2. I gained 80 lbs with my first and only got down to 200 before I had my second. I weighed 252 when I went in to deliver him. I got all the way down to 140ish when I found out I was pregnant with my third.

Due to bed rest and a love of all things cheese and ice cream, I was 240 lbs when I had my last. I had been hovering at the 212-215 for 2 years. Since there will be no more babies on my future (hysterectomy last year) it's time to get to goal for good this time!

Welcome! We can do this!
  • brissie71
    brissie71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm heavier now than when I gave birth to my daughter - 11 years ago! I'm really looking to move this weight once and for all. I'm still in the honeymoon phase where it all seems quite doable, but I know the tough business is ahead of me. If I can give (and maybe get) some support, I think it'll be a lot easier.
  • DeeMau
    DeeMau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. I'm 32, 8 months postpartum and currently 245.
  • lsquaire
    lsquaire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request..
  • jmunn1129
    jmunn1129 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for some friends, feel free to add me! I have about fifty pounds to lose, maybe more.