Has anyone tried the advocare 24 day challenge?

Options
My friend has been doing this diet called advocare 24 day challenge and she has lost over 30 pounds on it. The only problem is that it is pretty expensive, so I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and what you think of it??

Thanks!!

Replies

• heathera1980
    Options
    I too have a friend who has and it's just too expensive, I'll just do things the old fashioned way...good old exercise and eating right. :laugh: I'd love to hear more from other people too!
  • mmulhern914
    mmulhern914 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that the first part consists of a "cleanse" which involves a fiber drink and some supplements. You are not allowed coffee, sugars or dairy. You are to eat only 1 complex carb a day. You are to eat all fruits, veggies and protein for 10 days. You are then off the cleanse and go to the second part of the challenge where you take more supplements and 2 replacement drinks for meals a day. Anyone can do this and lose weight, the trick is to keep it off. The cost is crazy!!!!! I agree on doing it the old fashion way! :smile:
  • AdvoCare2
    AdvoCare2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I actually love AdvoCare products! I tried them during my soccer season and since then have gone in at the 40% level. I get 40% off all products now! It is a great business and the thing about it is that it 1) works and 2) changes your life and decisions you make. It is really a business that helps you learn to make changes that will last a life time. A friend of mine also lost 40 lbs on the Challenge.