:(

Options
I decided to be honest and put the pound and a half (which is two pounds on my ticker :grumble: ) back! At least now I will be better at Christmas!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I decided to be honest and put the pound and a half (which is two pounds on my ticker :grumble: ) back! At least now I will be better at Christmas!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I change my ticker every time I go up or down. It's part of my accountability. I really don't like to see it go down, so I try my darndest not to let it :wink:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I change my ticker every time I go up or down. It's part of my accountability. I really don't like to see it go down, so I try my darndest not to let it :wink:

I do that too, otherwise, I feel like I'm cheating and nto ben=ing honest about my weight and it's 'ups and downs' :flowerforyou:
    I put 4lbs on the past few days :grumble: albeit be water, toned muscle or just plain over indulgence :laugh: either way, I have to be honest with my ticker :happy:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.5 lbs too Renae....
    :noway:
    However... I only chart down....to avoid discouragement.
    Back to the grind stone.:flowerforyou:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I'm with you. I only chart down - everybody's different but I would get discouraged. By leaving it where it was I know I have to work twice as hard to make it move.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would just like to get rid of mine and I don't know how. Not a computer techie. It isn't moving (thats my fault) and it takes up alot of space. So if you know how let me know. Oh and I'm not getting on my scale after this Thanksgiving until I've had time to burn some off because I'm definately not in the mood to be depressed.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would just like to get rid of mine and I don't know how. Not a computer techie. It isn't moving (thats my fault) and it takes up alot of space. So if you know how let me know. Oh and I'm not getting on my scale after this Thanksgiving until I've had time to burn some off because I'm definately not in the mood to be depressed.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go into settings and delete it from your signature.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to weigh myself after Thanksgiving either... but I did ok so I was curious. I thought I would if it came to it... change my ticker but turns out I lost weight! yea! I was 142 before I went to thanksgiving and now I'm 141.8. I made the change on my ticker but it isn't enough to move it. Oh well:ohwell:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Don't feel bad...tomorrow's a new day and you still have the rest of today to do good...keep up the good work!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

I also change mine up or down for my weight loss/gain. I also change my measurements on my check-in frequently. I stayed even for thanksgiving.... I was so excited to see the scale hold steady after the big food day.

I had seen more positives on my measurements than on my weight.... I think that it is because I have just started and I am building muscle right now. I know that the muscle will help me burn the fat.

I can't wait to go work out tonight. I enjoy that more than going to the bar right now. Especially because I just bought new tennis shoes!!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I usually on chart down too...but since I'm starting a new goal and I'm losing weight so much more slowly now I decided to changed it. Oh well, I'm already on track and doing well today so I'm not to worried.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options

I'm with you. I only chart down - everybody's different but I would get discouraged. By leaving it where it was I know I have to work twice as hard to make it move.

I feel the same way! Moving it back up is just discouraging to me, but if I leave it, I know that I was at that weight, so I can get there again--and past it!