37 lbs lost! 23/f/cardio w/pics

Options
So I have been off of here for about 8 months. Since july this year I have been rolling with the punches. I went from 195lbs in Jan-158lbs now December. :)

I will post my before and afters to show the progress. The only before pics I have though are from the 180lbs range. Sorry!

bhlbi4hodkxr.jpg
faf3e4j30x3n.jpg
uep8nh7kesp9.jpg
p7q9wev1ncyq.jpg

Replies

• uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Woot woot keep it up! B)
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • sweet_brownsugr
    sweet_brownsugr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You're doing great!!!! :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Looking very good.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You have a gorgeous shape at any weight, but your hard work definitely shows. PS- I love your name. It was on my short list of names for a little girl. Alas, I have two boys.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look way better than me at 142!!!! Keep it up :)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    am I the only one? I see 4 pics and in all 4 you look the same. Either way, you look hot!
  • Pandapotato
    Pandapotato Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    am I the only one? I see 4 pics and in all 4 you look the same. Either way, you look hot!

I think she reversed them-- she goes from thin to slightly overweight! You can tell mostly in the hips and arm toning. :-)
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie!
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    sorry! The images did get reversed. The after pics are the top two.
    To be honest. I only started running recently. A big part of my weight loss was cutting out sodas,breads and fast food. Now I'm done to a comfortable weight where toning will be a lot more ideal. Thanks for the encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!